Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota Guide:-
Take Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota after 12th one of the best engineering college in India under various UG and PG programs: B.TECH, MCA, MBA, PGDM.
How to Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota?
When students are supported and led by SARVadmission team our admission experts, they help aspirant to get Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota Our experience in guiding candidates to choose the right choice for their career. Contact them to learn more about the admission process through the Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota.
For Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota
Parents and students can drop their queries or call to discuss the process of direct Admission/Managementquota/CounsellingQuota in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management.
Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota 2022
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the first colleges to fully self-finance itself, the GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management was established in the year 2005. To introduce undergraduate and postgraduate courses for all engineering branches one of the best engineering colleges in the country and to be a deemed university.
About The College
The GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is a private college. The National Institutional Ranking Framework gave 26th rank to this college amongst all the engineering colleges in India. It is affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly UPTU) and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and accredited by the NAAC and NBA. The institute has been maintaining its positions amongst the top engineering and management colleges in AKTU university results. It has been maintaining the highest pass percentage amongst the engineering and Management colleges in Noida and Greater Noida region under Dr. APJ Kalam University, Lucknow for the last eight years and is listed among the top engineering and management colleges in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. In fact, this engineering college has been listed among the top engineering of India by NIRF, issued by MHRD, Government of India. The Institute has also received awards for being one of the top engineering and management institutes of North India and UP by many organizations.
Approved by Approved By AICTE, New Delhi, Accredited By NBA, New Delhi
Courses Offered B.Tech, MCA, MBA
Type of Institue Self-financing Institute
Official Website GL BAJAJ INSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
Affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
College Grade A
NIRF Ranking UNDER 100
The college GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is situated at Plot No, 2, APJ Abdul Kalam Rd, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Aspiring student can get Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota
Affiliation and Achievements
- Research activities in academic Institutions stimulate excellence in teaching. At GL Bajaj faculty is promoted to adopt balanced mix of teaching and research in their professional career. Further this creates enthusiastic academic environment to nurture a balance of analysis, synthesis and problem solving abilities. Thus, helps in producing extraordinary professionals.
- Under the intuitive guidance of our mettlesome Vice Charman Sir Sh. Pankaj Agarwal Ji, Department of Management studies have organised 1st International conference on FINANCIAL INCLUSION Financial Sustainable Development in Global Economy on 23rd February 2019.The Aim of the conference was to bring together a wide audience of academicians, policy- makers and practitioners to explore the opportunities, issues and challenges in the process of Financial Inclusion in context to Global economy. This conference has been Sponsored by APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- GL Bajaj is proud of its alumni who have achieved notable positions in their career, many with distinguished awards to their credit, those who have pursued higher education from prestigious institutions in India and abroad and the alumni who started as start ups and are now successful entrepreneurs. It has taken these achievers years of sincere hard work in academics as well as their career to rise to these pinnacles of success. We are indeed proud of them and wish them success and happiness in life
- Management education plays a pivotal role in social upliftment and triggering the entrepreneurial spirit in our society. It is considered as elitist as it entices young men and women who are usually motivated by the positive consequences associated with management education. GL Bajaj got opportunity to congregate a National Conference on ‘Emerging Trends in Management Education
Auditorium & Conference Room
Lecture Capturing Studio
Gym and Sports
Mess & Cafeteria
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years|
|Instrumentation Engineering||4 Years|
|Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|Information Technology||4 Years|
|Electrical and Communication Engineering||4 Years|
|Computer Science Engineering||4 Years|
|Aerospace Engineering||4 Years|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 Years|
|Telecommunication Engineering||4 Years|
|MBA||Master Bussinees Adminstration||2 Years|
|MCA||Master of Computer Applications||2 Years|
Apply For Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota
The students can apply online for admission to this college. Students applying to this college should have completed 10+2. They should have appeared and cleared any one of the acceptable entrance exams U.P.S.E.E.E/UPCET and JEE mains.
Top companies like Capgemini, TechMahindra, Dell, Supertech, IBM, Genpact, MAQ Software, CMC Noida, Samsung Software, Genpact, HCL, NTPC Dadri, Miracle Technologies, Birla Soft, etc. visit this college every year and offer great placement opportunities to its students. The average packages offered to the students is around 5 Lacs.
Eligibility for getting Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota
The eligibility criteria for every course is different.:-
For Students looking admission in B.Tech course, eligibility is as follows:
- Should have cleared 10the board exams
- Should have secured 60% in chemistry, maths and physics in the 12th board exams.
- The student must have also appeared in and cleared U.P.S.E.E and JEE Mains.
Student who have good scored marks in entrenace exam can get admisiion through counselling process. Student who are looking for expert counselling can contact SARVadmission team our set of expert counsellor will help you to get desired seats.
For Students looking for admission in MCA, minimum required qualifications are:
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science Engineering or cleared BCA. Any other equivalent degree will also be valid.
- Student who have completed B.Sc, B.Com or B.A. with maths graduation level are also eligible to apply for admission in MCA course atGL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management
- The students should have appeared in and attained a minimum of 50% above marks in one of the qualifying exams.
Why should students opt for Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota?
GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida is considered to be amongst the best private institutes for engineering in the country. It has a lavish and modern infrastructure in place. The faculty of the institute is also well qualified and experienced. The college offers its students a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for learning and growing. However, what makes this college the preferred choice for many students is its placement record.
Best college for placement.
The placement percentage of the college has been increasing on a consistent basis over the years. Students got placed in some of the top IT companies in India and abroad. The packages offered to the students through these campus placements are also very good. The college conducts extensive placement and internship drives, ensuring maximum exposure for its students, thereby increasing the chances of their qualifying for jobs at top companies across the country. They play a vital role in the development of the students’ personalities and make them the best management professionals. The facilities provided by the institution have made learning and teaching more dynamic. The college provides 100% placements to the students fighting the covid times. The highest package offered was 14 LPA, and the average package is 5-4 LPA, in companies such as Bata, Oyo, ICICI, HDFC, and Flipkart. 100% of students got summer internships in various fields. Focus areas are providing guidance, counseling and bringing students and potential employers together to acheive the best possible placement depending on the market conditions .The department looks after the interest of the students and the employers by providing them the necessary platform. GL Bajaj has consistently maintained an excellent recruitment record. The graduates and post- graduates have been recruited by leading corporate. This has been the main attraction for students to opt for GL Bajaj as the unique and prime choice during the admissions in the state.
GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Placement
Is it possible to get Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota with a low percentage?
The minimum eligibility criteria for applying to GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is 50% marks in general category and 45% mark for reserved category in the qualifying exam U.P.S.E.E. Therefore, any student who has secured this minimum score can hope to get admission in this college. The final selection is based not just on the entrance test marks, but also on personal interviews and performance in the counseling sessions. Thus, even with low scores, the students can expect and hope to get admission in this reputed institute easily or student can opt for Management/counselling in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management .
Admission process for getting Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota?
A student can either apply directly to the college under the general category, or they can apply for Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota
For students applying in general category, they will have to appear for competitive exams U.P.S.E.E and JEE Mains. The students seeking direct admission under management quota will have to undergo MANAGEMENT counseling.
- The students need to make sure that they have all the required documents ready for submission in the college office at the time of applying for admission.
- The students must have secured the minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying exams.
- Based on their marks and performance in the personal interviews, the students will then be selected on purely merit basis.
Document required at the time of applying for Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota?
The applicants can either fill and submit the application form online or offline. The form for admission is available on the official website of the college. Along with the completed application form, the students are required to submit the following documents to the college admission authorities:
- Mark sheets of classes 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate from the school
- If the student is applying for post graduate course, then they will have to submit their graduation degree or certificate as well.
- The scorecard of whichever entrance exam the student had appeared for.
- Category certificate. This is not applicable in all cases.
- Recent photographs
- Identification card/ Aadhar card
Benefits of getting Direct Admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management under management Quota?
- It is one of the self financing engineering colleges of the country.
- All the courses offered by the institute, both undergraduate and post graduate courses, are fully accredited by AKTU.
- The quality of education offered by this institute is excellent.
- The maximum package earned by the student through campus placement is 14Lacs.
- The average package received by the students of this college is around 5-4Lacs, and this is increasing every year.
- The Institute has MOUs signed with more than100 top companies. These MOUs ensure that the students get practical training, personal industry interactions, good internship opportunities, excellent research and development partnership, etc.
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Good facilities for the students like, library, hostels for both boys and girls, sports and recreational facilities, etc.
- The college participates in many inter college activates on national level and has won many prizes and awards in the same as well.
A 2 way to get admission in management quota and counselling process student scored good marks in entrance exam get opportunity to book seat in counselling process.
Yes, GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is good as the institute so far made maximum placement job offers. The highest CTC offered was Rs 14 LPA.
Companies from all the sector specially IT/Retail/FMCG/Heavy machinery manufatures conducted offcampus and on campus drives in Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College during 2021 placements process.
Minimum 60% marks in physics, chemistry and maths in the 12th exams.
₹ 2.2 Lakhs fees for B.Tech program in Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College.
Alumni are currently working with companies, including TCS, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Red carpet etc among others.
Yes, GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management offers internship to students of different branches for more information please visit official website.
Contact SARVadmission team they will help you to get desired seat.
During GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management 2021 placements drive,the highest CTC offered to UG batch was 14LPA.
Yes, GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management reserved 15% of seats for admission through management quota.
One of the best ranking done or consider is NIRF ranking this college score 26th in top college in India.