Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota
Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota Guide
Take Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota after 12th one of the best engineering colleges in India under various UG(Undergraduate) and PG(Postgraduate) programs: B.Tech, M.E., M.tech, MBA, MCA, MBA.
How to Get Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota ?
When students are supported and lead by the SARVadmission team our admission experts, they help the aspirant to get Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota. Our experience in guiding candidates to choose the right choice for their career. Contact them to learn more about the Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota
For Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management
Parents and students can drop their queries or call to discuss the process of Direct Admission/Managementquota/Counselling process in JSS Noida.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the first colleges to fully self-finance itself, the JSS Academy of Technical Education was established in the year 1998 by the JSS Mahavidyapeetha. It is located in Noida, Uttar Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University and UP Technical University. It offers doctoral courses in computer science and engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, and physics while being under affiliation with UP Technical University.
The JSS Noida is a private college. The National Institutional Ranking Framework gave 19th rank to this college. JSS Academy has become a household name for its excellence in Discipline, Teaching, Training, and Placement. Today, JSSATEN has total student strength of over 4000, who are mentored by more than 250 Faculty Members. The Campus has finest accommodation for girls and boys.
|Name of Institute||JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida|
|Popular Name||JSS Noida|
|Address||Plot No 1 Rohini, Plot No 1, CH Bhim Singh Nambardar Marg, SEctor -22, PSA Area, Delhi, 110086|
|Approved By||Approved By AICTE, New Delhi, Accredited By NBA, New Delhi|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech, M.C.A|
|Type of Institute||Self- Financing Institute|
The college is situated on C-20/1, C Block, Phase 2, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301. . It is spread over an area of 28 acres.
Aspiring student can get Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota
Affiliation and Achievements
· The society of Department of Computer Application has won top positions in the Tech fests held at HBTI Kanpur, and, Thapar University, Patiala.
· NIRF India Rankings have been prepared based on five parameters as follows – Teaching, Learning & Resources (TLR), Research and Professional Practice (RP), Graduation Outcomes (GO), Outreach and Inclusivity (OI) and Peer Perception.
JSS Noida, Noida achieved 4.5 Star rating by Ministry of Education (MoE)
– Wi-Fi all over the campus
– ATM & coffee shop
– Health Centre
– Hostel facility
– ultra modern auditorium
– Indoor & Outdoor sports complex
|B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||Rs. 1,37,850|
Apply For Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota
The students can apply online for admission to this college. Students applying to this college should have completed 10+2. They should have appeared and cleared any one of the acceptable entrance exams like U.P.S.E and JEE mains.
Top companies like Google, Bosh, Microsoft, Yahoo, Honeywell, IBM, Sasken, etc. visit this college every year and offer great placement opportunities to its students Around 50-60% of students were placed.
Average offering: 3-4 Lakhs
Highest Salary Offered: 12.6 Lakhs
The fee structure is different for every course. Based on the course selected, the fee payable under the general category would be as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
Eligibility for getting Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota?
The eligibility criteria for every course is different.:-
For Students looking admission in B.E. course, eligibility is as follows:
- Candidate 60% aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as Compulsory Subjects.
- In the case of BioTechnology Admission, 50% of the seats are filled based on 10+2 marks merit.
- Admission Seekers must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks.
- A valid score in
- Should have secured 60% in both maths and physics in the 12th board exams.
- The student must have also appeared in and cleared U.P.S.E and JEE Mains.
Students who have good scored marks in the entrance exam can get admission through the counselling process. Student who are looking for expert counselling can contact SARVadmission team our set of expert counsellor will help you to get desired seats
For Students looking for admission in MCA, the minimum required qualifications are:
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science Engineering or cleared BCA. Any other equivalent degree will also be valid.
- Student who has completed B.Sc, B.Com or B.A. with maths graduation level are also eligible to apply for admission in MCA course at JSS Noida.
- The students should have appeared in and attained a minimum of 50% marks in one of the qualifying exams.
For students looking for admission in M.Tech, eligibility is:
- Clearing qualifying exams with a minimum score of 50%, and for reserved category students, the minimum required percentage is 45%.
- The Government of entrance exams ( U.P.S.E ) every year. The students applying for this course should have appeared in the same.
- They can also apply if they have a valid GATE score, without appearing for the above entrance exam.
Why should students opt for direct admission in JSS Noida under management quota 2021?
JSS Noida Noida aims to become an Institution of excellence in imparting quality outcome-based education that empowers the young generation with knowledge, skills, research aptitude and ethical values to solve contemporary challenging problems. JSSATE is considered to be amongst the best private institutes for engineering in the country and modern infrastructure in place. The faculty of the institute is also well qualified and experienced. The college offers its students a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for learning and growing. However, what makes this college the preferred choice for many students is its placement record.
Best college for BTech placement.
The placement percentage of the college has been increasing consistently over the years. Last year more than 70% of its students got placed in some of the top IT companies in India and abroad. The packages offered to the students through these campus placements are also very good. The highest salary package offered by adobe is 40 LPA. Many students got placed with the salary package of 17 LPA, 13 LPA, 11 LPA and 15 LPA. Most of the students got placed even in this pandemic situation. Companies that visited here are TCS, Infosys, Ambuja Cement, Tech Mahindra and much more., etc. The college conducts extensive placement and internship drives, ensuring maximum exposure for its students, thereby increasing the chances of their qualifying for jobs at top companies across the country. In the last few years, JSS Noida considers as best placement colleges in Uttar Pradesh for providing the best placement. Almost 100% of the students got internships from our college in companies like NTPC and NHPC.
Is it possible to get Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota with a low percentage?
The minimum eligibility criteria for applying to JSS Noida is 60% Above marks in general category and 55% Above mark for reserved category in the qualifying exam,U.P.S.E. Therefore, any student who has secured this minimum score can hope to get admission in this college. The final selection is based not just on the entrance test marks, but also on personal interviews and performance in the counseling sessions. Thus, even with low scores, the students can expect and hope to get admission in this reputed institute easily or student can opt for Management counselling in JSS Noida
Admission process for getting Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota?
– A student can either apply directly to the college under the general category, or they can apply for Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota. For students applying in general category, they will have to appear for competitive exams like U.P.S.E and JEE mains. The students seeking direct admission under management quota will have to undergo MANAGEMENT counseling.
– The students need to make sure that they have all the required documents ready for submission in the college office at the time of applying for admission.
– The students must have secured the minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying exams.
– Based on their marks and performance in the personal interviews, the students will then be selected on purely merit basis.
Document required at the time of applying for Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota?
The applicants can either fill and submit the application form online or offline. The form for admission is available on the official website of the college. Along with the completed application form, the students are required to submit the following documents to the college admission authorities:
- Mark sheets of classes 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate from the school
- If the student is applying for post graduate course, then they will have to submit their graduation degree or certificate as well.
- The scorecard of whichever entrance exam the student had appeared for.
- Category certificate. This is not applicable in all cases.
- Recent photographs
- Identification card/ Aadhar card
Benefits of getting Direct Admission in JSS Noida Under Management Quota?
- It is one of the oldest self financing engineering colleges of the country
- All the courses offered by the institute, both undergraduate and post graduate courses, are fully accredited by A.K.T.U.
- The quality of education offered by this institute is excellent.
- The maximum package earned by the student through campus placement is 12Lacs.
- The average package received by the students of this college is around 3.5 Lacs, and this is increasing every year.
- The placement for the senior batch is quite remarkable. Out of 60 odd students, 35-40 students i.e. 60-65% students get placed in companies
- The Institute has MOUs signed top companies. These MOUs ensure that the students get practical training, personal industry interactions, good internship opportunities, excellent research and development partnership, etc.
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Good facilities for the students like, library, canteen, hostels for both boys and girls, sports and recreational facilities, etc.
- The college participates in many inter college activates on national level and has won many prizes and awards in the sa
2 way to get admission in management quota and counselling process student scored good marks in entrance exam get the opportunity to book a seat in counselling process and management quota
Yes, JSS Noida is good as the institute so far made maximum placement job offers. The highest CTC offered was Rs 12 LPA.
Minimum 70% marks in maths and science in the 10th exams separately
₹1.2 Lakhs B.Tect fees in JSS Noida.
Alumni are currently working with companies, including, TCS, BOSH, Infosys, Ambuja Cement and Tech Mahindra among others.
Yes, JSSATE offers internship to students of different branches for more information please visit the official website
Contact SARVadmission team they will help you to get the desired seat.
During JSS Academy 2019 placements drive, the highest CTC offered to the UG batch was 12 LPA.
Yes, JSS Noida reserved 15% of seats for admission through management quota.
Aerospace Engineering deals with the study of all aspects of airborne vehicles like aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), drones, missiles etc., plus space-bound vehicles including satellite technology. Aerospace Engineering can be broadly classified into four verticals viz.
Guidance & Control
.One of the best ranking done or consider is NIRF ranking this college 201-250 rank band Engineering