Direct admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota
Direct Admission In KIET Group of Institution College under management quota Guide
Take Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution College under management quota 2021 after 12th one of the best engineering college in India under various UG and PG programs: B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma,
How to Get Direct admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota?
The process of Direct admission in KIET is simple, student who are looking for Direct admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota
Can contact SARVadmission team for support our admission experts they help the aspirant to get Direct admission KIET Group of Institution College under management quota 2021. Our experience in guiding candidates to choose the right choice for their career. Contact them to learn more about the admission process through the KIET Group of Institution under management quota 2021.
For Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota 2021
Students and parents can drop their queries or call to discuss the process of Direct Admission/Management Quota/Counselling process category in KIET Group of Institution.
Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution Under Management Quota
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the first colleges to fully self finance itself, the KIET Group of Institution College was established in the year1998.. To introduce undergraduate and postgraduate courses for all engineering branches one of the best engineering colleges in the country and to be a deemed university.
About The College
The KIET Group of Institution is a private college. The National Institutional Ranking Framework gave 100th rank to this college amongst all the engineering colleges in India. It is affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly UPTU) and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and accredited by the NAAC and NBA. The college aims in “achieving high” success in academics, placements and extracurricular activities. The hard work of the faculty members, as well as students, has resulted in the Education Excellence award bagged by the institute. KIET is It is also an approved Research Centre of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and also provides admission in PhD programmes in selected streams. The college believes in providing opportunities to the students so that they can develop some extra skills apart from studies. KIET, Ghaziabad Focuses on getting evolved as an innovative and exclusive Autonomous University with high standards of R&D, quality placements, teaching-learning experience. Many clubs from various departments are available at the campus which allow the students to evaluate their hobbies effectively.
Name of Institute
KIET Group of Institution
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh,
Approved By AICTE, New Delhi, Accredited By NBA, New Delhi
B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, B.Pharma., M.Pharma.
Type of Institue
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
The college KIET Group of Institution is situated at Meerut Road NH-58, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201206. It is spread over an area of 7.6 acres.
Aspiring student can get Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution Under management Quota
Affiliation and Achievements
- MHRD MEGA Online Challenge SAMADHAN, hosted by MHRD Innovation Cell (Government of India) & AICTE and presented an idea on the solution of ‘Covid 19 Samadhan’ with the help of Robotics, to MHRD.
- Published paper title “Design and Simulation of Microstrip Patch Antenna Using HFSS Software” in International Journal of Radio Frequency Design,
- Spectral efficient pulse shape design for UWB communication with reduced ringing effect and performance evaluation for IEEE 802.15.4a channel in Wireless networks.
- Won 2nd Runner-Up position in the event TECHNOVATION HACKATHON-2.
- 1st position in Hackathon event in E-summit of Endeavour 2019 held at KIET Ghaziabad.
– Hospital / Medical Facilities
– Sports Complex
– Shuttle Service
-. Wi-Fi Campus
- Ragging cell
The following courses are offered by the institute:
Electrical and Communication Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Electrical and Electronics engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Master of Technology
Master of Computer Application
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Master of Sciences of Pharmacy
Apply For Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota
The basic eligibility criteria is 10+2 for B. Tech and B. Pharm students.The students can apply online for admission to this college. Students applying to this college should have completed 10+2. They should have appeared and cleared any one of the acceptable entrance exams U.P.S.E.E.E and JEEE mains.
Top companies like HUL, Mando, Reliance, Adani, oppo, Vivo, L&T, STRATA, LG, ZunRoof, ZS associate, BYUJU, CMC Noida, Samsung Software, Genpact, HCL, NTPC Dadri, Miracle Technologies, Birla Soft, etc. visit this college every year and offer great placement opportunities to its students. The average packages offered to the students is around 5 Lacs.
Widex is conducting a recruitment drive for MBA 2021 Batch students shortly. Interested students are required to register on the given link on or before 6th Feb’21,10:00 AM.
Tata Consultancy Services is conducting a recruitment drive for MBA (HR) Batch 2019 and 2020. Interested students are required to register on the given link on or before 6th February 2021, 10:00 AM.
Capgemini is conducting a recruitment drive for B.Tech(CS, IT, EC, EEE, EI) and MCA 2020 Batch students shortly. Eligible students are required to register on the given link on or before 5th Feb’21.
CVent is hiring unplaced B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE)/MCA 2021 Batch students shortly. All the eligible students are required to register on the given link on or before 18th Jan’21,10:00 AM.
The fee structure is different for every course. Based on the course selected, the fee payable under the general category would be as follows:
Eligibility for getting direct admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota ?
The eligibility criteria for every course is different
For Students looking admission in B.Tech course, eligibility is as follows:
- Should have cleared 10the board exams
- Should have secured 60% in chemistry, maths and physics in the 12th board exams.
- The student must have also appeared in and cleared U.P.S.E.E.E and JEEE Mains.
Student who have good scored marks in entrenace exam can get admisiion through counselling process. Student who are looking for expert counselling can contact SARVadmission team our set of expert counsellor will help you to get desired seats.
For Students looking for admission in MCA, minimum required qualifications are:
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science Engineering or cleared BCA. Any other equivalent degree will also be valid.
- Student who have completed B.Sc, B.Com or B.A. with maths graduation level are also eligible to apply for admission in MCA course at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology.
- The students should have appeared in and attained a minimum of 50% above marks in one of the qualifying exams.
Why should students opt for direct admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota?
KIET Group of Institution, Ghaziabad is considered to be amongst the best private institutes for engineering in the country. It has a lavish and modern infrastructure in place. The faculty of the institute is also well qualified and experienced. The college offers its students a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for learning and growing. However, what makes this college the preferred choice for many students is its placement record.
Best college for Btech placement.
The placement percentage of the college has been increasing on a consistent basis over the years. Students got placed in some of the top IT companies in India and abroad. Industry Connect is one of the three core principles of KIET Group of Institutions. The other two being value driven and skill oriented. KIET has developed a distinctive multi-level mechanism of its own to promote a unifying interface with industry. The Corporate Relations and Placement Centre is equipped to create a pool of skilled human resource by guiding the students to reach their goals with perfection; towards this CRPC has also initiated the Internship & Industry Partnership Cell (IIPC) which follows the guidelines laid down under the Internship Policy of AICTE. The department has successfully placed the students in reputed National & Multi-National Companies like TCS, Capgemini, Wipro, NTT Data, IBM, Samsung India Electronics, HUL, ION Trading, HSBC, ZS Associates, Kronos, Pernod Ricard, Sanmar, Atkins, Torrent Power and many more. The zeal and enthusiasm exhibited by premier companies for getting zero day slot, speaks for itself regarding the excellent quality of professionals churned out by the institute.
KIET Group of Institution Sector wise placement stats
Is it possible to get Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota with a low percentage?
The minimum eligibility criteria for applying to KIET Group of Institution is 50% marks in general category and 45% mark for reserved category in the qualifying exam U.P.S.E.E. Therefore, any student who has secured this minimum score can hope to get admission in this college. The final selection is based not just on the entrance test marks, but also on personal interviews and performance in the counseling sessions. Thus, even with low scores, the students can expect and hope to get admission in this reputed institute easily or student can opt for Management counselling in KIET Group of Institution
Admission process for getting Direct Admission into KIET Group of Institution under management quota ?
- A student can either apply directly to the college under the general category, or they can apply for Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota . For students applying in general category, they will have to appear for competitive exams U.P.S.E.E.E and JEEE Mains. The students seeking direct admission under management quota will have to undergo MANAGEMENT counseling.
- The students need to make sure that they have all the required documents ready for submission in the college office at the time of applying for admission.
- The students must have secured the minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying exams.
- Based on their marks and performance in the personal interviews, the students will then be selected on purely merit basis.
Document required at the time of applying for Admission for Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota?
The applicants can either fill and submit the application form online or offline. The form for admission is available on the official website of the college. Along with the completed application form, the students are required to submit the following documents to the college admission authorities:
- Mark sheets of classes 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate from the school
- If the student is applying for post graduate course, then they will have to submit their graduation degree or certificate as well.
- The scorecard of whichever entrance exam the student had appeared for.
- Category certificate. This is not applicable in all cases.
- Recent photographs
- Identification card/ Aadhar card
Benefits of getting Direct Admission in KIET Group of Institution under management quota?
- It is one of the self financing engineering colleges of the country.
- All the courses offered by the institute, both undergraduate and post graduate courses, are fully accredited by AKTU.
- The quality of education offered by this institute is excellent.
- The maximum package earned by the student through campus placement is 11-12Lacs.
- The average package received by the students of this college is around 4.5 Lacs, and this is increasing every year.
- The Institute has MOUs signed with more than100 top companies. These MOUs ensure that the students get practical training, personal industry interactions, good internship opportunities, excellent research and development partnership, etc.
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Good facilities for the students like, library, hostels for both boys and girls, sports and recreational facilities, etc.
- The college participates in many inter college activates on national level and has won many prizes and awards in the same as well.
2 way to get admission in management quota and counselling process student scored good marks in entrance exam get opportunity to book seat in counselling process.
Yes, KIET Group of Institution is good as the institute so far made maximum placement job offers. The highest CTC offered was Rs 12 LPA.
HUL, Mando, Reliance, Adani, oppo, Vivo, L&T, STRATA, LG, ZunRoof, ZS associate, BYUJU, CMC Noida, Samsung Software, Genpact, HCL, NTPC Dadri, Miracle Technologies, Birla Soft visited KIET in 2019
Minimum 60% marks in physics, chemistry and maths in the 12th exams.
1,36,499fees for B.Tech program in KIET Group of Institution .
Alumni are currently working with companies, including TCS, Capgemini, Wipro, NTT Data, IBM, etc among others.
Yes, KIET Group of Institution offers internship to students of different branches for more information please visit official website.
Contact SARVadmission team they will help you to get desired seat.
During KIET Group of Institution 2021 placements drive,the highest CTC offered to UG batch was 11-12LPA.
Yes, KIET Group of Institution reserved 15% of seats for admission through management quota.
One of the best ranking done or consider is NIRF ranking this college score 100 in top college in India.