Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Under management quota Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Under management quota Guide
Take Direct Admission In Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Engineering College under management quota after 12th one of the dream engineering colleges in India under various UG and PG programs: B.TECH, MBA, BBA,
How to Get Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Under management quota Students who are looking for admission in (BPIT) can contact our team SARVadmission our counsellors/experts, they help the aspirant to get Direct Admission In Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quota . Our experience in guiding candidates to choose the right choice for their career. Contact us to learn more about the admission process through the Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quota .
or Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quotaContact Details-
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the first colleges to fully self-finance itself, the Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) was established in the year 2005. Aim to promote quality education in the field of Technology and Management.
Students who wish to enroll for the BA LLB course, need to submit their CLAT-UG scores. Students wishing to do an LLM need to submit their PG CLAT scores.
About The College:-
The Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) is a private
college. Ranked 250-300 University by NIRF 2020… The Institute is affiliated
with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and is approved by All
India Council for Technical Education and accredited by the NAAC and NBA.BPIT
is a pioneer Institute providing education to the students of Delhi and outside
Delhi in the field of engineering and management for more than a decade. To
produce technologically competent, morally & emotionally strong and
ethically sound professionals who excel in their chosen field, practice
commitment to their profession and dedicate themselves to the service of
Approved by Approved By AICTE, New Delhi, Accredited By NBA, New Delhi
Courses Offered B.A LL.B/BJMC/MCA
Type of Institue Self-financing Institute
Official Website Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies Affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGIPU)College Grade A NIRF Ranking 18
Location:-The college Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) is situated at Plot No 1 Rohini, Sector 22, PSP Area, Delhi, 110086.Aspiring student can get
Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Under management quota
· BPIT is an ‘A’ grade Institute of GGSIPU and all the B. Tech programmes are NBA accredited
· Institution Innovation Council (IIC) is an Initiative of MHRD for selected Higher Education Institutes. Bhagan Parshuram Institute of Technology ( BPIT) Delhi is member of IIC since 2019.
· Industrial tours plays an important role in the education of an engineer because during these tours, the students get an inside view of the working environment of the Industry. These tours help in bridging the industry-academia gap and provide exposure to the students about latest trends and technologies.
· The National Service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian government-sponsored public service program conducted by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India. It is a voluntary association of young people in college, Institute and Universities for a campus-community linkage.
· Providing the opportunity to participate individually or in mass with a team in the sports program. We have various sports club and organize intra-college activities on a routine basis.
The following courses are offered by the institute:
Computer Science Engineering
Electrical and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronics engineering
Mechanical and Automation
Bachelor of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration
Apply For Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Under management quota
The students can apply online for admission to this college. Students applying to this college should have completed 10+2. They should have appeared and cleared any one of the acceptable entrance exams CET and JEEE mains.
Top companies like TATA, Infosys, , nagarrow, or PSUs, ZS Associates,, Wipro etc. Visit this college every year and offer great placement opportunities to its students. The average packages offered to the students is around 5 Lacs.
Eligibility for getting direct admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quota 2021?
The eligibility criteria for every course is different.
For Students looking admission in B.Tech course, eligibility is as follows:
- Should have cleared 10the board exams
- Should have chemistry, maths and physics in the 12th board exams.
- The student must have also appeared and cleared JEEE Mains/IPU(CET).
Student who have good scored marks in entrenace exam can get admisiion through counselling process. Student who are looking for expert counselling can contact SARVadmission team our set of expert counsellor will help you to get desired seats.
For Students looking for admission in MBA, minimum required qualifications are:
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science Engineering or Any other equivalent degree will also be valid.
- Student who have completed graduation level are also eligible to apply for admission in MCB course at Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology.
- The students should have appeared in and attained a minimum of 50% above marks in one of the qualifying exams.
Why should students opt for Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Under management quota
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) is considered to be amongst the best private institutes for engineering in the country. It has a lavish and modern infrastructure in place. The faculty of the institute is also well qualified and experienced. The college offers its students a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for learning and growing. However, what makes this college the preferred choice for many students is its placement record.
Best BTech placement
The placement percentage of the college has been increasing on a consistent basis over the years. The institute gives foremost priority to develop healthy relations with the corporate world. Moving in this direction the institute invites eminent personalities from industries to visits as well as participate in the development of the institute by conducting Seminars, Workshops, Guest lectures. Activities are planned to provide the students an opportunity to interact with people from the engineering world/ Industries. The packages offered to the students through these campus placements are also very good. Almost 70% of the students got recruited from our college. The placement in BPIT is improving significantly both in terms of quality and quantity since last few years. The average package has increased from 3.76 Lakhs per annum to 6.80 Lakhs per annum in the last 5 years. The companies like Amazon (30.25 LPA), Commvault (20 LPA), AWS (19 LPA), Mu Sigma (21 LPA), Byju’s (10 LPA), Josh Technologies (8 LPA), Hashdien (8 LPA), ZS associates (7.93 LPA) regularly visit campus besides all the major mass recruiters. This year Amazon selected 9, commvault 2, and AWS 4 students. Besides that ZS selected 45 of our students.
Student looking for IPU(CET)/JEEE Mains counselling countact our Expert counsellor Since the last few years, placement at BPIT has strengthened rapidly in terms of both consistency and quantity. In the last five years, the average package has risen from 3.76 lakhs to 6.80 lakhs. Amazon (30.25 LPA), Commvault (20 LPA), AWS (19 LPA), Mu Sigma (21 LPA), Byju’s (10 LPA), Josh Technologies (8 LPA), Hashdien (8 LPA), and ZS Associates (7.93 LPA) are just some of the businesses that do this.
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) On-Campus
Is it possible to get Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) Under management quota with a low percentage?
The minimum eligibility criteria for applying to Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) is 50% marks in general category and 45% mark for reserved category in the qualifying exam CAT, CMAT,CAT and JEEE Mains. Therefore, any student who has secured this minimum score can hope to get admission in this college. The final selection is based not just on the entrance test marks, but also on personal interviews and performance in the counseling sessions. Thus, even with low scores, the students can expect and hope to get admission in this reputed institute easily or student can opt for Management counselling in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT).
Admission process for getting Direct Admission into Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quota?
– A student can either apply directly to the college under the general category, or they can apply for Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quota . For students applying in general category, they will have to appear for competitive exams CAT, CMAT, CET and JEEE Mains. The students seeking direct admission under management quota will have to undergo MANAGEMENT counseling.
– The students need to make sure that they have all the required documents ready for submission in the college office at the time of applying for admission.
– The students must have secured the minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying exams.
– Based on their marks and performance in the personal interviews, the students will then be selected on purely merit basis.
Document required at the time of applying for admission for Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quota ?
The applicants can either fill and submit the application form online or offline. The form for admission is available on the official website of the college. Along with the completed application form, the students are required to submit the following documents to the college admission authorities:
- Mark sheets of classes 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate from the school
- If the student is applying for post graduate course, then they will have to submit their graduation degree or certificate as well.
- The scorecard of whichever entrance exam the student had appeared for.
- Category certificate. This is not applicable in all cases.
- Recent photographs
- Identification card/ Aadhar card
Benefits of getting Direct Admission in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) under management quota?
- It is one of the self financing engineering colleges of the country.
- All the courses offered by the institute, both undergraduate and post graduate courses, are fully accredited by GGIPU.
- The quality of education offered by this institute is excellent.
- The maximum package earned by the student through campus placement is 30 LPA by Amazon.
- The average package received by the students of this college is around 6.5 Lacs, and this is increasing every year.
- The Institute has MOUs signed with more than100 top companies. These MOUs ensure that the students get practical training, personal industry interactions, good internship opportunities, excellent research and development partnership, etc.
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Good facilities for the students like, library, hostels for both boys and girls, sports and recreational facilities, etc.
2 way to get admission in management quota and counselling process student scored good marks in entrance exam get opportunity to book seat in counselling process.
Yes, Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) is good as the institute so far made maximum placement job offers. The highest CTC offered was Rs 30 LPA.
Companies from all the sector specially IT/Retail/FMCG/Heavy machinery manufatures conducted offcampus and on campus drives Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) during 2021 placements process.
Student must have appeared and cleared JEEE Mains.
₹ 1,30,500 /- fees for B.Tech program in Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT).
Alumni are currently working with companies, including TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, Samsung, Mindtree, and Amazon, etc among others.
Yes, Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) offers internship to students of different branches for more information please visit official website.
Contact SARVadmission team they will help you to get desired seat.
During Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) 2021 placements drive,the highest CTC offered to UG batch was 20LPA.
Yes, Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT) reserved 10% of seats for admission through management quota.
One of the best ranking done or consider is NIRF ranking this college score 250-300 in top college in India.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes